vrijdag 22 april 2016

The Junglebook






                                                            The Junglebook

The best movie of this year so far. 
When i heard that Disney was remaking it's old classics I was very sceptic. Afraid they would ruin the story. I can gladly say that they did good with the tale of Rudyard Kipling. 
The director (Jon Favreau) did a good job with this one.


I watched the movie in 3D. I'm not such a fan of 3D (I already wear glasses, i have to put the 3D on my own) but I got the feeling that the 3D with this one was going to be worth it. And it was. The first movie in a long time where the 3D is awesome. It is even better than the 3D of avatar. 
The special effects... i can't even begin. How real looked those animals? My best friend said: It's like watching an animal documentarie on National Geographic but then with a whole story ( and talking/singing animals). It gave me the feeling of being as small as Mowgli, surrounded by those astonishing animals. 





The story is darker, realistic but still with humor and wonder. 
It has everything a Disney story should have. 
They even let in the song of Baloo and King Louis. It wasn't disturbing for me, it somehow fitted into the story without being childish or musical-ish (you know what I mean).




Shere Khan... How creepy was he? He gave me the chills.
And that's good. You are really living in the movie without the feeling it's fake. It's so real that i wanted to stay in the jungle. 
I was also happy with Kaa and how they did the flashback. She even hypnotised me. DON'T LOOK IN THE EYES.



I'm really curious about the new remakes of the classics.
Being as good as this one is going to be a challenge.

For me this was one of the best movies i have ever seen.
Thank you Disney for making this so good, giving me the nostalgic feeling and choosing the right director.

GO WATCH IT NOW




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten