zondag 17 januari 2016

Studying: a few (useless) tips


We all know the struggle...
It's an all known enemy that comes around in january, june and august.

I have an exam tomorrow but because the internet is so much nicer i'm writing this useless piece of *** now ( sorry for my cursing, it's the studydisease)

So, you know that feeling when you see you're books... look at them.... and go like: NOPE
Well i can't do anything about it.
Sorry
Bye

Nah just kidding.
I've got a few tips ( you probably already knew them but screw you)

1. Sleep ( yep, my favourite kind of advice) Why sleep? Well if you don't sleep you will die. I'm not kidding. How long you should sleep depends on who you are and how much you need. I, for example, i'm an earlybird. I go to sleep 10  or 11 PM and am a wake 7am. or 8 am. But i have enough with 8 hours.
2. Food
eat what you like :-) I hate when everyone says: eat vegetables and fruit and whatever. I eat really unhealthy for the moment but i don't care. WHen it's over i'm going to eat healthy again ( who am i kidding?) But if you want to feel good about yourself try to eat as much varieted as you like.
3. Free time?
While studying you definitely want to take a break. I watch series, read a book or go for a walk with my dog.
Good series to watch in the break are short ones ( 20 minutes, like New girl, ...)
I watched supernatural and id didn't end wel... got stuck in a marathon ( like all seasons marathon)

Now i'm done.
ps. you can also watch funny vids about cats..... really....it motivates people

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten